A US-Arab Healthcare Summit & Business Exchange
"Working Together to Advance Best Practices"
Since 2012, C3 Summit, in collaboration with the US State Department, US Chamber of Commerce and the US Department of Commerce, has been producing a US-Arab Summit focusing on commerce and economic development between the Middle East and North America.
Given the continuing growth and importance of the healthcare sector to both regions, C3 was approached by leading hospitals in the US to develop a US-Arab Healthcare Summit for the sharing of best practices in an effort to advance "healthcare diplomacy" between the two regions. During the course of this one-day event on Monday, April 28, 2014, attendees will hear the latest issues and solutions impacting the global healthcare field.
Additionally, attendees will see the new technologies along with products and services that promise to improve the knowledge transfer of healthcare education and innovation between the regions of the US and Middle East.
Our mission is to build, foster and strengthen relationships between the U.S. and Arab healthcare providers/suppliers with a focus on the three tenets of C3:
- Community: create a global healthcare platform for exchanging "best practices"
- Collaboration: promote dialogue and grow existing relationships critical to "healthcare diplomacy"
- Commerce: facilitate new healthcare ventures and opportunities to stimulate "medical tourism"
The C3 Healthcare Summit will assemble business leaders, policy makers, educators and medical professionals to uncover and promote both U.S. and Arab world initiatives that are focused on healthcare improvements.
The time is now to either establish and/or grow your healthcare business and/or practice in both the U.S. and Arab World – and C3 Healthcare Summit will provide the knowledge “how best” to navigate and reap the benefits of each region’s ample healthcare opportunities.
Reasons to Attend
- Identify profitable investment & growth opportunities
- Strengthen business partnerships & civil society relationships
- Learn key regional success factors & share best practices
- Network with potential business partners & service providers
- Support transitional & growing economies
Please Send Us Your Sponsor Meeting Request and/or Feedback
Who Should Attend?
- Government Health Officials
- Hospital Administrators
- Healthcare Providers/Services
- Family Physicians/Practices
- Medical Suppliers (Devices/Equipment)
- Life Sciences
- Insurance Providers
- Medical Tourism
- Legal Services